AM 09: 00 ~ PM 06:00
SUS316 steel plate/sheet/coil
Name：SUS316 steel plate/sheet/coil
Material：SUS316 stainless steel
Thickness：Thickness: 6-80mm, Width: 1360-3000mm, Length: 6000-12000mm
DeliveryTime：15-30 days, 7 days for ready products
PaymentTerms：T/T, 100% Irrevocable at sight
MinimumOrderQuantity：flexible trial order
SUS316 steel plate/sheet/coil
SUS316 steel plate/sheet/coil is an austenitic chromium-nickel stainless and heat-resisting steel with superior corrosion resistance as compared to other chromium-nickel steels when exposed to many types of chemical corrodents such as sea water, brine solutions, and the like.
SUS316 stainless steel contains an addition of molybdenum that gives it improved corrosion resistance. This is particularly apparent for pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments.
Heat treatment: AR(As Hot Rolled), N(Normalized), T(Tempered), Q(Quenched), TMCP, Q+T(Quenched and Tempered), etc.
Surface treatment:2B, BA, NO.3, NO.4, HL, NO.1, or as customers' requirements
Chemical Composition of SUS316
Steel products delivery guarantee:
1. According to the standard of container shipment.
2. Steel packaging is moistureproof and abrasionproof.
3. The ship is low safety risk, arrives quickly, and delivery in time.
1.DO you have factory?
We act as main distributors of goverment owned mills, and we have our own machining centers for cutting and simple machining jobs.
2.Where is your factory?
Our representative mills located in Henan, Shangdong, Jiangxi, Guangdong provinces,etc.
3.Can you send us the sample?
It should be according to our stock status and samples are available when we have suitable stocks.
4.How about the delivery time?
Normally we can keep 40 days in average with mill run schedule, for stocks within 10 days. All delivery terms are on basis to Chinese loading port.
5.What payment terms can you accept?
T/T or L/C. For special requests about the payment, please indicate us first then we will check the availability.
7, What is your MOQ?
MOQ for mill run should meet 5tons per size in normal condtions, which should follow the schedules of our mills when inquiry time.
8, What is your shipping port?
Tianjin, Shanghai, Qingdao, etc. All loading ports in China are ok for us.
9,Could i visit the factory by myself?
Surely you can, please inform us your plan in advance so we can arrange some people to take you have a look around our mills/ factories.
10.Can you give me the Manufactory Test Certificate?
For sure we can supply some samples for your reference.
Stainless Steel Surface Finishes :
1. No 1 Finish : Used where Heat and corrsoion ressistance is required . Produced by annealing and resealing after hot rolling .
2. No 2D Finish : Dull Cold rolled finish . Used in deep drawn objects which are often polished after fabrication
3. NO 2 B Finish : Bright Cold Rolled Finish . Used in very deep drawn objects .
4. No 3 Finish : Polished finish obtained with abrasives
5. No 4 Finish : Used for kitchen ware , cooking utensils , restaurants and hotel kitchenware , cookware . Obtained with abrasives of 125 mesh and higher
6. NO 7 Finish : Architectural and Ornamental Finish
7. NO 8 Finish : Press plates , small mirrors and reflectors
8. Hairline finish : Ornamental plates , decorative items , name plates , elevators , doors in buildings
Standard: EN ASTM SAE API DIN JIS