- Factory Pictures &Service
- Hot Products
- Stainless steel plate
- Shipbuilding and offshore engineeri
- Boiler and pressure vessel steel pl
- Alloy steel plate,Alloy structural
- Mold and wear-resistant steel plate
- High strength steel plate
- Cr-Mo steel plate,Cr-Mo alloy steel
- Bridge building steel plate,steel p
- Corrosion resistant steel plate
- Oil/Gas pipeline steel plate,Pipeli
- Nuclear power steel plate
- Carbon structural steel plate,carbo
- Colour coated steel/galvanized stee
- Low-alloy high-strength steel plate
- Mold steel plate
AM 09: 00 ~ PM 06:00
Type 410 Stainless Steel is a martensitic stainless steel that provides good corrosion resistance plus high strength and hardness. It is magnetic in both the annealed and hardened conditions. A wide range of properties can be developed with different heat treatments.
Sheet, Strip Specifications: ASTM A240
Flat springs, knives, kitchen utensils and hand tools
Annealing: Heat slowly to 1500 -1650°F, cool to 1100°F in furnace, air cool. Process Annealing: Heat to 1350 -1450°F, air cool. Hardening: Heat to 1700 - 1850°F, air cool or oil quench. Follow by stress-relief or temper. Stress Relieving: Heat at 300 - 800°F for 1 to 2 hours, air cool.
Heat to 1100 - 1400°F for 1 to 4 hours, air cool.
Type 410 has reasonably good cold working properties and can be moderately drawn and formed in the annealed condition.
The martensitic alloys have limited weldability due to their hardenability. Corrosion: Type 410 provides good corrosion resistance to air, water and some chemicals. It shows satisfactory resistance to nitric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, dilute acetic acid and naphtha. Resistance to food acids is good.